We have openings for ANM /GNM NURSING profile for MMU Mobile medical van for RANCHI Jharkhand .
Key Performance Areas:
1. Visit along with the Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) to the camp sites as per the visit roster .
2. Provide preventive, promotive and curative health care services under the supervision of the Medical Officer.
3. Ensure support and work in coordination with local community workers such as Anganwadi workers, ASHA workers for effective service delivery when the MMU is in the village and follow up.
4. Conduct individual and group sessions on reproductive health, mother and child health and nutrition, non-communicable diseases, HIV/AIDS, RTI/STI, safe sex, family planning methods, and adolescent health.
5. Orient the Community Health Workers on counselling techniques and coordinate the outreach-based Behaviour Change Communication and psycho-social support activities.
6. Support in the management of MMU especially, record keeping, management of the patient flow and medicine distribution.
7. Coordinate to refer the patients to nearest health facility for secondary level treatment and follow up.
8. Maintain relevant reports and documents.
S/he should have Bachelors’ degree in Nursing/ ANM training or a related field with good knowledge in public health or hospitals. Experience of working in field for 1-3 years is desirable. S/he should be well versed with Hindi and local dialect.
Remuneration / Package / Benefits:
Rs. 30,000 per month
49 Thousand 9 Hundered 90 9 To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.
Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree