Role: Hospital Retail Pharmacist
Department: Store Pharmacy Operation
Location: ACCF Ranchi
About Tata 1mg
Tata 1mg is a trusted health partner for end consumers and large institutions. Our Mission is to make healthcare understandable, accessible and affordable for all Indians. Over the past three years, we-ve worked to build a healthcare platform that guides customers to the right and affordable care.
Today, Tata 1mg is present in 1000+ cities- And we’re just getting started. Leading the chart as one of the top consumer health platforms through e Pharmacy, e Diagnostics, e-consult and offline stores, Tata 1mg has delivered over 15M ePharmacy orders, 2M e Diagnostics orders & 1M+ organic users/day in 2022 and we are just getting started.
Our strongest asset is our 6400+ people enabling us to deliver on our mission consistently.
Know more about us: https://www.1mg.com/aboutUs`
Brief about the Team
Tata 1mg partners with various hospitals and healthcare providers to provide medication and healthcare services to patients which may include pharmacy services such as medication dispensing, compounding, and counseling. This team manages to provide medications directly to patients at the hospital (bed side) or delivering medications to patients-s homes after they are discharged from the hospital.
What will you do
• Provide patient counseling to ensure proper medication understanding and adherence
• Oversee inventory to maintain an efficient and well-stocked pharmacy
• Manage administrative tasks related to the pharmacy-s operations
• Process orders and dispense prescribed medications accurately and promptly
• Monitor and maintain optimal stock levels to meet patient needs
• Conduct routine stock audits to ensure inventory accuracy and integrity
• Implement a systematic approach to manage medication expiry dates effectively
• Prioritize patient safety through clear communication and accurate dispensing
• Candidate should be comfortable with rotational shifts including night shifts
What we are looking for
• Skills and Qualifications Needed for a Hospital Pharmacist Role
• Educational qualifications in pharmacy, such as a B.Pharma or D.Pharma degree
• Proficiency in advanced Excel and experience with billing systems in a pharmacy setting
• Familiarity with chemotherapy or knowledge of chemotherapy drugs is a valuable asset
• Understanding of the supply flow within a hospital-s Inpatient Department (IPD)
• Proficiency in the local language for effective communication with patients and colleagues
• Mandatory possession of a valid state of Assam registration/renewal certificate as a licensed pharmacist
Why Join Us
Tata 1mg provides one of the most exciting and high-growth environments to work. You get the added benefit of working in a prestigious legacy brand like Tata and a highly dynamic and versatile startup like 1mg. Being an Integral part of the Retail – Hospital IPD team will provide a great opportunity to scale up a business to great heights leveraging the existing capabilities of Tata 1mg.
Tata 1mg is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Tata 1mg shall be made without discrimination, harassment or less favorable treatment of any employee or job applicant, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of age, colour, physical ability, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, gender, family status, marital status, prenatal status, gender reassignment, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Skills: B.Pharma, billing systems , Excel
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years