Job Description: Business Development Executive – Health
1. Achievement of Targets in the assigned area through preferred insurance cos & ensure that per day Productivity in achieved
2. To generate business of LIFE from Market place
3. To ensure CRM utilization and ensure all leads updated & closure through CRM
4. Lead Generation through referrals/ Campaigns & Natural Source to be updated in CRM
5. Ensuring 100% polices issuance through Paybima Portal / Sajhedaari Portal
6. Increase the % Conversions from CCC/ Paybima leads shared
7. Ensuring prompt customer service & implementing various customer related initiatives in assigned region.
8. Ensuring strict adherence to processes defined in SOP’s and fulfilling of compliance and audit requirements in assigned regions as per the guidelines from Head office.
9. Ensuring that the ‘IRDA (Insurance Brokers) Regulations, that are in force are adhered to in their respective area 10. Keep visiting MMFSL Branches regularly to generate Leads for Health INSURANCE Business
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹37,500.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer