Develop, maintain and retain business in the assigned territory via onsite visits and phone calls. You are expected to visit orthodontists and dental colleges, hospitals and wholesale distributors to deliver orders, answer questions, make sales and educate them on our products. Travelling for sales and business generation will be an essential part of your job.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Drive profitable sales growth and maximize sales revenue within a defined territory by developing, maintaining, and advancing existing accounts and prospects through the sale of dental orthodontic products.
2. Achieve new business targets by proactively identifying, targeting and converting prospect accounts and new business with orthodontists in the defined territory.
3. Attend and represent company at customer events as required, including but not limited to regional events and national trade shows.
4. Regular use of all sales tools, such as CRM, to effectively plan and measure sales activities against territory’s current customer base and prospective customers.
5. Territory Covered: Jharkhand, Bihar, Northern Part of West Bengal, Bhubaneshwar
Qualifications and Skills
Travelling allowance will be given by the company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month